Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Introduction to who I am and what this blog is about.

I would like to start by telling you a little about me, I'm 46 years old, a father of 2 great kids, I know everybody says that but for me it's true, and have been married to my beautiful wife, Sue, for almost 20 years.  We currently own our own business and I have started a Beachbody coaching business. 

This blog is going to be about me getting into the best physical and financial shape of my life.  For me physical shape I will be writing about my diet  as well as doing Beachbody programs.  I am starting by doing a hybrid of P90X3 and Body Beast.  I will be alternating week to week, one week P90X3 and the following week Body Beast until both are complete.  I will be posting photos, and doing little videos along the way, so that you can see the progress that I hope I will be making.  I will also track what I eat.

I am also going to write about my journey into becoming a successful Beachbody coach.  I became a Beachbody Coach because I not only believe in the products but I believe in the company.  I have been doing Beachbody programs for well over 5 years and I feel the they are all good in their own way. I have done, P90X, P90X2, P90X3, Body Beast, T25, Asylum, Insanity and the Ultimate Reset.  I found that they all work, as long as you stick with them and follow a healthy diet.  I also drink Shakeology everyday, so as you can see I am a firm believer in what they create.

I will also tell you alot about what being a Beachbody coach entails.  How to become one and why you would want to. What Beachbody does to help and advantages to becoming a Beachbody coach.

Thanks for reading and let me know if you have any questions or comments!



0 comments:

Post a Comment